Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anyone able to identify these kids?


From: FREDRIC R. MOELLER

To: ED & DORIS SCHREIBER

Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 2:31 PM

Subject: RICKETTS KIDS

Hi from Calif.,

Here is the photo & who I think they are, correct me if I am wrong.

Middle Row from the Left - 1st is Gordon Moeller, 2nd is Gloria Sherman (the silly look on her face is because Gordy is pinching her, hard to believe he would do that), 3rd is Rick Moeller, 4th, could be James Schwartz, 5th is I think is Bill Harbaugh, 6th is Dean Grell, 7th is Charles Moeller: Front Row - 1st & 2nd ??, 3rd is Jolene Moeller, 4th is Dick Knop, 5th ??, 6th is Georgene Moeller, 7th & 8th ??, 9th is Lyle Grell, 10th ???: In the Back Row there are 4 girls, - 1st, Florence Jacobs, 2nd, ?? 3rd, Kathryn Schwartz, 4th I think she is Gertrude Hagemann!?!?!?

1 comment:

Cary Grell said...

I can verify two people in this picture. The blond boy on the far right (looking to his right) is indeed Lyle Grell. His older brother, Dean Grell, is the second boy slightly behind Lyle and to his right. I know this, because they are my father and uncle, respectively. I have seen this photo before, many times. Fun to see it on-line!